TIPCO Technologies makes it easy with our On-The-Spot mobile hose assembly & testing equipment.» Learn More
Metal Hose Technologies
» Contact TIPCO
Tipco’s Metal Hose Technologies and Fabrication Services offer our customers a truly customized solution. From the most basic metal hose assemblies to complete custom fabrication. Tipco’s Metal Hose Technologies group supports industries that require stainless steel hose assemblies to meet their most demanding chemical, temperature and bulk transfer applications. The Tipco team has the application knowledge to help you solve challenging fluid and material transfer needs.
Metal Hose Fabricaton
Stainless steel hose assemblies solve a variety of critical application needs. If your applications require chemical or product transfer, moving high or low temperature fluids or gases, exposure to high temperatures, corrosion or just heavy handling, our team can create custom solutions to meet those needs. With a dedicated fabrication facility, our team of specialists can help you design the solution you need. Tipco Metal Hose Technologies stocks Hose Master Annuflex, Masterflex, Pressureflex HP®, PressureMax HP® corrugated metal hoses and can provide completed SS assemblies the same or next day to solve most emergencies.
Our ability to custom design and fabricate your best solution is unique in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Contact us to begin the process of solving your application needs.
Our capabilities and Value added Services include:
- 90+ ASME IX Certified Welders
- ¼” – 12” corrugated metal hose in stock. Larger sizes available.
- Full Vacuum to 6000 PSI
- Wide variety of alloys and fittings available
- Wide Range of Metal Expansion Joint Designs, Sizes from 2” – 120” in Diameter – single and multi-ply
- Chlorine Institute- compliant chlorine transfer assemblies
- Stripwound Metal Hose for Bulk Pneumatic Transfer
- Certification Capabilities, Members of NAHAD, PED, ASME (PP, U, R) PEI, ABS
- Full Engineering and Design Services
Metal Hose - Quick Quote Form
TIPCO Metal Technologies:
2105-B Graves Mill Road
Forest VA 24551
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.